Log In
Ann Arbor CROP Hunger Walk Sunday, October 6

Walk.   Give.   Change the world.

Walkers have reported $10,813 in online and offline gifts!
Find more details here.

RECRUITER'S FAIR:

Wednesday, August 28
5 p.m. - 7p.m. (presentation around 6 p.m.)
King of Kings Lutheran Church
2685 Packard St
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

We encourage anyone who leads their congregation or group's team to attend (or send someone in your place) to collect needed materials for the walk, learn about programs supported by the Ann Arbor CROP Hunger Walk, meet other hunger leaders in the area, and  learn some new skills and hear some tips on effective fundraising so you can help us meet our goal of $30,000 to help that many more people struggling with hunger both here in Washtenaw County and around the world!

WALK DAY INFORMATION:

Join us for the 45th Annual Ann Arbor CROP Hunger Walk. CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events sponsored by Church World Service and organized by religious groups, businesses, schools and others to raise funds to end hunger in the U.S. and around the world.  More than 1,600 walks take place across the U.S. annually- this historic Ann Arbor 5 mile walk has happened annually since 1975 and has raised over $3 million. Last year, about 20 groups walked and raised over $20,000.

75% of funds raised will be granted to Church World Service and their partner agencies. The remaining 25% will be granted to various local hunger and poverty relief organizations (Emmanuel House Home for the Elderly, Avalon Housing, Growing Hope, Community Action Network (CAN) of Ann Arbor, Packard Health). Additionally at the event, we will be collecting non-perishable food items. These items will be donated to a local food pantry.

This walk is great for individuals of all ages and philosophical or religious backgrounds. Post walk snacks will be provided during social hour, as well as fun activities for children.

Join the hundreds of individuals and organizations committed to community action, hunger relief, and poverty eradication! You can end hunger one step at a time by:

1) Walking individually or forming a team.
2) Volunteering prior to and during the event.
3) Donating non-perishable food items at the event.

LIKE us on Facebook at facebook.com/annarborcrophungerwalk

#A2HungerWalk

Together, we can help end hunger in our community and around the world!

Teams and Walkers

Select A Team:

CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events sponsored by Church World Service and organized by religious groups, businesses, schools and others to raise funds to end hunger in the U.S. and around the world.
Location:
St.Clare Episcopal Church
2309 Packard Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Sign in Time:
1:00 p.m.

Walk Time:
2:00 p.m.

Walk Distance: 
1.8 mile loop

Contact:
Mary Pratt
m.pratt33@yahoo.com

Thank you!