Log In
Barrington Area CROP Hunger Walk Sunday, October 15

Walk.   Give.   Change the world.

Walkers have reported $17,875 in online and offline gifts!
Find more details here.

2017 marks the 35th Annual Barrington Area CROP Hunger Walk. Our community has a passion for helping our sisters and brothers around the corner and around the world. 
Contributions go to CWS, which uses 75% of all proceeds from this walk for global concerns, including relief for Hurricanes Harvey and Irma (see cwsglobal.org). The remaining 25% will be distributed to the following local agencies:
  Northern Illinois Food Bank
  FISH Food Pantry
  BACOA – Meals with Wheels
  Project Hope
  Wauconda-Island Lake Food Pantry
  Barrington Area Ministerial Assn – People in Need (PIN)

Together, we can help end hunger in our community and around the world!

Teams and Walkers

Select a Team:

CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events sponsored by Church World Service and organized by religious groups, businesses, schools and others to raise funds to end hunger in the U.S. and around the world.
Location:
Lutheran Church of the Atonement
909 E Main St.
Barrington, IL 60010
(click here for map & directions)

Registration: 12:30 p.m.
Walk: 1:00 p.m.

Distance: 5 miles / 1 mile

Contact:
Cindy Kueter
cskueter@sbcglobal.net
847-648-6480 (cell phone)