Log In
Champaign/Urbana CROP Hunger Walk Sunday, October 8
  • Amber Blake/CWS
  • Courtesy of Austin CROP Hunger Walk
  • Megan Barnes
  • Lisa Hayes/CWS
  • Paul Jeffrey

Walk.   Give.   Change the world.

Walkers have reported $8,880 in online and offline gifts!
Find more details here.

Join us for our 10K walk to end hunger and poverty! 25% of the funds raised will benefit Wesley Evening Food Pantry, Daily Bread Soup Kitchen, and Eastern Illinois Foodbank with the other 75% going to the global humanitarian work of Church World Service!

For more more information, visit www.cu-cropwalk.org and like us on Facebook!

Together, we can help end hunger in our community and around the world!

Teams and Walkers

Select a Team:

CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events sponsored by Church World Service and organized by religious groups, businesses, schools and others to raise funds to end hunger in the U.S. and around the world.
Location:
St Matthew's Lutheran Church
2200 Philo Rd.
Urbana, IL 61802
(click here for map & directions)

Registration: 1:45 p.m.
Walk: 2:00 p.m.

Walk Distance: 10K

Contact Co-Coordinators:

Elaine Peppers
elaineruss45@yahoo.com

Anthony Stauder
aestauder@gmail.com