Log In
Champaign/Urbana CROP Hunger Walk Sunday, October 8
Edit in profile section

I'm helping to end hunger!

Fatima Ahmed

Dear friend,

Assalam alaikum!

Let's fight against hunger together.

CU CROP Hunger Walk Team CIMIC will be working with Islamic Relief, so that 75% of everything we raise will go to them. The rest, 25% stays local, and funds those fighting hunger locally, such as the Eastern Illinois Foodbank.

***Be sure to type in "Islamic Relief" as your alternate agency on the donation page!***

CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events that bring people together in a common mission: helping hungry people at home and around the world.

I would love to have you join me on this journey. The steps we take - and the funds we raise - will make a real impact!

- Fatima

  •  
  •  

Comments

$550
raised of $500 goal
 

Recent Donations

$100.00
1. ?Anonymous
Thank you all for your hard work
$250.00
2. SASeema Ahmed
$100.00
3. SSadia & Imad
Jazak Allah khair.
$100.00
4. Fatima Ahmed
Bismillah!
Captain of

Team CIMIC

$1,375
$1,500