Log In
Chicago CROP Hunger Walk Sunday, October 18
Edit in profile section

Let's fight against hunger together

Gary Cox

Estoy recaudando fondos para ayudar a familias que viven con hambre.
¿Me pueden ayudar? Ha sido un año difícil para muchos. Le agradezco si puede hacer una donación. 25% de los fondos se quedan en Chicago; los otros 75% van a alimentar a personas en varias partes del mundo.

I'm raising funds to assist families who are living with hunger - will you help me? As you know, it's been a hard year for many people. I'm grateful if you can make a donation. 25% of funds go to feeding programs in Chicago; the other 75% feed people around the world.

- Rev. Gary Cox

  •  

Comments

$438
raised of $250 goal
 

Achievements

Recent Donations

$50.00
1. TCTom Cappaert
$50.00
2. SCSandra Castillo
$300.00
3. KBKim And Bob
Happy to support this effort! Hope you have a wonderful, clear day for the walk!!
$38.00
4. FFirst 100 Match
Captain

Team Santa Teresa

$552
$750