Log In
Chicago CROP Hunger Walk Sunday, October 18
Edit in profile section

Let's fight against hunger together

Gary Cox 2

I'm raising funds to assist families who are living with hunger - will you help me? As you know, it's been a hard year for many people. I'm grateful if you can make a donation. 25% of CROP Walk funds go to feeding programs in Chicago; the other 75% feed people around the world.

Estoy recaudando fondos para ayudar a familias que viven con hambre.
¿Me pueden ayudar? Ha sido un año difícil para muchos. Le agradezco si puede hacer una donación. 25% de los fondos de la caminata CROP se quedan en Chicago; los otros 75% van a alimentar a personas en varias partes del mundo.

- Pastor Gary Cox

  •  

Comments

$170
raised of $100 goal
 

Achievements

Recent Donations

$100.00
1. CSCheryl Schwartz
$20.00
2. NBNancy Borsellino
$50.00
3. Gary Cox 2
Captain

Team Calvary Lutheran

$246
$750