Log In
Columbus, OH CROP Hunger Walk Sunday, October 14

Walk.   Give.   Change the world.

Walkers have reported $27,605.95 in online and offline gifts!
Find more details here.

Join us for the 40th Anniversary of the Columbus CROP Hunger Walk! Registration starts at 12:30pm and our grand send-off is at 12:45pm (and late-coming teams are welcome to register up until 2pm). We will have a special guest from the City of Columbus and Mary Catherine Hinds, National CROP Hunger Walk/Fundraising Strategist for Church World Service to recognize our 40 years of walking to end hunger & poverty in Central Ohio and around the world!

Refreshments will be provided and there will be activities and fun for the entire family (even the four-legged members)! 

We are again excited to announce that the 25% allocated local funds will be given to our partners at the Mid-Ohio Foodbank, Hilliard Food Pantry, St John's The Largest Table, Westland Ecumenical Food Pantry and CRIS (Community Refugee & Immigration Services) and the remaining 75% given to the international hunger and poverty fighting work of Church World Service!

Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Instagram, and join the conversation at #CbusCHW!

Join us for a 40th Anniversary Dialogue/Team Leader Rally in mid-July as we welcome an extremely special presentation by Jovana Savic of CWS Europe. She will be presenting on the work done specifically in Serbia and other parts of Eastern Europe supported by CROP Hunger Walks across the country! Hear her presentation and pick up your material packet afterward!

Together, we can help end hunger in our community and around the world!"

Teams and Walkers

Select A Team:

CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events sponsored by Church World Service and organized by religious groups, businesses, schools and others to raise funds to end hunger in the U.S. and around the world.
Location:
Scioto Audubon Metro Park
Maier Place Pavilion
400 W Whittier St.
Columbus, OH 43215

Registration Time:
12:30 PM

Walk Time:
12:45 PM

Walk Distance:
3/4 mile to 5K options

Contact:

Andrew Gifford
419-376-6964
agifford@cwsglobal.org

Ashley Montana (Hofmaster)
amhofmaster@gmail.com