For over 35 years, thousands of walkers raised more nearly $690,000 through our South Suburban CROP Hunger Walk!
This year, because of the coronavirus pandemic and the need for social isolation, we are introducing our VIRTUAL CROP Hunger Walk:
It is urgent that we find new ways to engage our community to continue giving to our CROP Hunger Walk as the current pandemic creates increased need for food and resources for our local agencies and around the world. Now is the time to give more than ever!
Here's what you can do:
1. Set up your team and individual walk pages online:
2. Use the tools provided through your HQ page to share requests for donations and get more walkers.
3. Share your team page and personal page via email, Facebook, etc.
4. Watch the donations come in and share your success!
On the day of the Walk:
1. Walk on your own or with your family at the place you choose!
2. Make in FUN!
3. Start with a virtual opening including a prayer.
4. Take lots of pictures and videos and share them online!
Thank you for your continued commitment to serving those in need, especially in times such as these!
Together, we can help end hunger in our community and around the world.