Walk. Give. Change the world.
Walkers have reported
in online and offline gifts!
Find more details here.
to make our walk fun and successful to help Church World Service feed hungry people worldwide.
The local recipient of this CROP Hunger Walk is Ecumenical Hunger Project in East Palo Alto.
Click here to find us on Facebook!
There is still time to donate to this walk to feed hungry people!
Our walk reminds us of the long walk many must make daily for water, food, shelter and protection. Through our collaboration 75% of funds raised supports CWS’ global development work. The remaining 25% stays in our local community.
These groups who contributed their talents, food products, drinks, materials, and monetary gifts helped to make our walk fun and successful. Thank you!
• A-1 Party Rental in Redwood City
• California Pizza Kitchen in Stanford Shopping Center
• De Martini Orchard in Los Altos
• Ecumenical Hunger Program in East Palo Alto
• First Congregational Church in Palo Alto
• Howie's Artisan Pizza in Palo Alto
• Round Table Pizza in Menlo Park
• Stuart Fiske (bagpipes)
• The Stragglyrs Band
• Trader Joe's in Menlo Park
Thank you for your time, talent and support.
See you next year!
Teams and Walkers