Log In
San Francisco and Peninsula CROP Hunger Walk Sunday, October 8

Walk.   Give.   Change the world.

Walkers have reported $12,298 in online and offline gifts!
Find more details here.

A heartfelt THANK YOU to all the walkers, volunteers, and these groups who contributed their talents, food products, drinks, materials, and monetary gifts to make our walk fun and successful to help Church World Service feed hungry people worldwide.

The local recipient of this CROP Hunger Walk is Ecumenical Hunger Project in East Palo Alto.

Click here to find us on Facebook!

There is still time to donate to this walk to feed hungry people!

Teams and Walkers

Select a Team:

Our walk reminds us of the long walk many must make daily for water, food, shelter and protection.  As one of the U.S.’s nine refugee resettlement agencies, Church World Service (CWS) is familiar with how devastating the journey for resources can be. Money raised supports food programs in emergency response, as well as longer-term solutions like enhancing food security and providing sustainable safe water supplies. Through our collaboration 75% of funds raised supports CWS’ global development work. The remaining 25% stays in our local community.

CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events sponsored by Church World Service and organized by religious groups, businesses, schools and others to raise funds to end hunger in the U.S. and around the world.
 
These groups who contributed their talents, food products, drinks, materials, and monetary gifts helped to make our walk fun and successful.  Thank you!
 
Costco Wholesale in Mountain View
De Martini’s Orchard in Los Altos
The Ecumenical Hunger Program in East Palo Alto
Gunn High School Jazz Combo
Home Depot in East Palo Alto
Howie’s Artisan Pizza in Palo Alto
James Stuart Fiske, Bagpipes in Palo Alto
Letter Perfect Stationery and Gifts in Palo Alto
Orchard Supply Hardware in Mountain View
Souter Studios in Palo Alto
Starbucks in downtown Palo Alto
The Stragglyrs Band
Stuart Party Rental in Mountain View
Trader Joe’s in Palo Alto
 
Thank you for your time, talent and support.
 
See you next year!
Location:
Nealon Park
800 Middle Ave.
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(click here for map & directions)

Registration: 1:00 p.m.
Walk: 2:00 p.m.

Walk Lengths:
.6 mile, 2 miles, and 5 miles

Contact:
Mary Beth Train
650-494-3269
mbt3305@yahoo.com