Log In
Thurston County CROP Hunger Walk Saturday, June 30

Walk.   Give.   Change the world.

Walkers have reported $305 in online and offline gifts!
Find more details here.

For 37 years Thurston County has been leading the fight against global hunger through the CROP Hunger Walk, raising over $1.3 million and supporting the efforts of CWS globally, as well as contributing over $340,000 to local hunger fighting agencies in Thurston County.
 
For 2018, we’ll be continuing this tradition, but with a twist: by having a “Virtual” CROP Hunger Walk!
 
What that means is that you can still fundraise individually or in teams by registering online. Instead of one big walk day, you decide the action you’re going to take. Will you walk three miles through your neighborhood, will you run around Priest Point, or will you take a hike in the Cascades? Whatever you do, you’re demonstrating your commitment to ending hunger, one step at a time!
 
As before, 25% of funds raised will stay right in Thurston County, going to the Thurston County Food Bank, Senior Services for South Sound, Community Kitchen, and others. The other 75% will support the global hunger fighting efforts of CWS. To find out more about CWS’s global mission, click here.
 
So get registered online, and start fundraising! You have until June 30 to make your difference through CROP Hunger Walk.

Together, we can help end hunger in our community and around the world!

Teams and Walkers

Select A Team:

CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events sponsored by Church World Service and organized by religious groups, businesses, schools and others to raise funds to end hunger in the U.S. and around the world.
Event details will be added as soon as they are available.