Log In
Omaha CROP Hunger Walk Sunday, October 8
  • Amber Blake/CWS
  • Courtesy of Austin CROP Hunger Walk
  • Megan Barnes
  • Lisa Hayes/CWS
  • Paul Jeffrey

Walk.   Give.   Change the world.

Walkers have reported $1,595 in online and offline gifts!
Find more details here.

The following local agencies will receive 25% of the proceeds to fight hunger and poverty locally: City Sprouts Community Garden and Education Center, No More Empty Pots and Saving Grace Perishable Food Rescue. The remaining 75% will go to fight hunger and poverty globally.

Together, we can help end hunger in our community and around the world!

Teams and Walkers

Select a Team:

CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events sponsored by Church World Service and organized by religious groups, businesses, schools and others to raise funds to end hunger in the U.S. and around the world.
Location:
Luther Memorial Lutheran Church
1031 Sunset Trail
(61st and Western Ave.)
Omaha, NE 68132
(click here for map & directions)

Registration: 1:00 p.m.
Walk: 2:00 p.m.

Distance:
1, 2.5, and 5 mile routes available

Contact:
Leslee O’Bradovich
402-556-3464
omahacropwalk@cox.net