Log In
Richmond CROP Hunger Walk Sunday, October 20

Walk.   Give.   Change the world.

Walkers have reported $9,537 in online and offline gifts!
Find more details here.

Join us for the 49th Annual Richmond CROP Hunger Walk on Sunday, October 20, 2019. This family friendly event links the Richmond community together in solidarity with our neighbors all around the world who have to walk long distances daily for access to food and clean water. Funds raised from the walk will provide food and other resources for families in Richmond and around the world.

The walk will begin and end at : Ginter Park UMC, 1010 W. Laburnum Avenue, Richmond, VA 23227. Registration for walkers and teams will begin at 1:00pm and the 3.1 mile walk will begin at 2:00pm.

On Saturday, September 14th at 10am, we will host a pre-walk Team Captains' Rally at Ginter Park UMC. You and/or a representative can pick up FREE walk materials to promote the walk, learn about how walk funds benefit families in need and connect with members of CROP walk teams to share ideas. 

This year, Church World Service celebrates the 50th anniversary of CROP Hunger Walks. We hope you will help us celebrate this milestone year. CWS distributes 75% of the money from the CROP Hunger Walk to global hunger education, disaster relief and self-help projects in more than 30 countries around the world. The remaining 25% of funds support local hunger fighting agencies in Richmond..

Link to walk Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/RichmondCROPWalk/

Together, we can help end hunger in our community and around the world!

Teams and Walkers

Select A Team:

CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events sponsored by Church World Service and organized by religious groups, businesses, schools and others to raise funds to end hunger in the U.S. and around the world.
Location:
Ginter Park United Methodist Church
1010 W. Laburnum Avenue
Richmond, VA

Sign In Time:
1:00 p.m.

Walk Time:
2:00 p.m.

Walk Distance:
3.1 miles

Contact:
Gail Christie
rvacropwalk@gmail.com
(804)744-6175

 Thank you!